
Since I am now in a camera class my mother got me a canon rebel xs. I couldn't take a single good photo until my mother found the auto focus button. I took most of these photos on an eventful and beautiful Saturday at reflection lake.

I realized that even the most small things can be made beautiful and majestic if you get a closer look
Even in my backyard I found an amazing landscape with color in the trees

When inspiration comes take advantage of it even when its a simple common thing which you could find in any setting thats what makes it special

This one of the wood is at just the right depth to give it a interesting look.
When you want a cool photo you can take others advice and change your work or create your own style and show it to people who like it. But it always good to listen you might learn something.
Hannah-these are SO beautiful! I love the leaf one. You did a wonderful job--keep up the good work! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!