Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 14 Love Day

Yesterday was valentines day. For most people that isn't a big holiday but in our family we all get gifts and get to watch a girly movie. Early that morning we had 45 minuets to get done with school because my vocal instructors car broke down. We had to drive over to her house to take our lessons. This time I did boring theory. My mom came to pick us up at 12:30 to take my sister to her PE class that starts at one. I waited for one hour with my friend Shelby until my PE class started. We had to run a mile and practice volley ball. I ran up with the teacher the whole time. Next week we have presidential fitness so we have to be prepared. After class Shelby handed out valentine fun dips to the whole class. Then mom picked us up and we went home for the Love Day family party. I got three truffles a big box of hugs and kisses a bulldog plate Kool-Aid lipgloss hippo webkinz color by number picture and cheezits. We had moms best sesame chicken for diner then my brother Max went of on a week long trip with my grandpa. Since they left me and my sister watched a girly movie then finally went to bed. Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment