Tuesday, February 21, 2012
February 20 Monday
We had slow school again. I like to finish my math and grammar first so that I can get it over with. I almost fell asleep during math. Its easy to learn but so boring. My mom wants to speed me up in math and now I don't have to do all the worksheets. I have to spend half an hour on core assessment center. It prepares me for testing. We went to the Hopkins house for a science experiment. The science part was OK but the game was annoying because everyone on my team was under 8 and I answered all the questions which rules out the whole point of the team. That night I rushed to ballet. Sometimes it frustrates me about how many times we have to practice the same thing. But I enjoy it and the more we do it the better we will be. I have to remember the ands for the counts. After that I went hame with Leah. At home I watched a very romantic movie called return to me. Its one of my favorites.Then I finished my book in bed. Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment