Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 15 Wednesday

In the morning we did slow school. It was easy but boring. After school was done we went to the library. I volunteer there with my mom. They had so many books to shelf. The only good thing was that I got to look out for good books while I was their. I used to read books in the fantasy section but recently I have been reading young adult fiction. I read the whole princess diaries series. I just started reading them for the second time. After working at the library we went to bishops attic (a thrift store). Sometimes they have good stuff but usually not. When we got home I read my princess diary book until my dad got home. When he got home we went to his appointment. I got to play ds the whole time. After the appointment I went to ballet and learned really complicated dance moves. After ballet I rushed to youth group with my friend Leah. We played medic dodgeball, dodgeball blob tag, and sharks and minnows. After the games we sat down for bible time. My leader Hailey talked. After the lesson we sat down for group time. Shelby was supposed to bring candy but she didn't have enough for everyone. By the time we got home it was bed time. Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment